Mom & Baby Talk
Age: 0-3 Months
Mom & Baby Talk classes are designed specifically with new Moms in mind. Here, Mom will bond with her baby while forming new relationships with other Mothers. It’s an opportunity to share experiences, get used to going out and about with your baby, and learn tried-and-true tricks of motherhood! Your little one will enjoy coming along with Mom to discuss topics close to her heart.
“Talk” topics may include:
- How to help settle fussy babies
- Coping with the challenges of feeding, sleep deprivation and a major life alteration
- To go back to work or not to go back to work
- Choosing childcare
- Traveling with baby
- Finding time for yourself, partner and friends during new motherhood
- …and whatever other topics the group may choose!
Teacher: Nancy Gair
Tuesdays: 6/21/2016 – 8/16/2016
1:15 pm – 2:30 pm
$195 each ($75 per sibling)